Meeting borrower demand for online and mobile access
Archive for year: 2016
Lenders and servicers are not the only ones faced with regulatory burdens. Title and escrow companies are also wading through the influx of new rules and requirements.
Cristy Ward, Chief Strategy Officer at Mortgage Connect sat down with MReport to explain how title and escrow companies are dealing with regulatory requirements, where this industry is headed, and how they can ensure their business is successful.
While the industry has been able to absorb the battery of regulatory changes, TRID has completely changed the name of the game. Cristy Ward, Chief Strategy Officer focused on consumer experience at Mortgage Connect, LP, explained that TRID upkeep and operational maintenance continues to be the center of focus for lenders and their associated title and closing partners.
“TRID has been tough on the industry as a whole. Many lenders are still struggling with technology platforms and forced to create manual workarounds to process their transactions,” Ward said.
- EY US ANNOUNCES JEFF COURY OF MORTGAGE CONNECT AS AN ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR® 2021 FINALIST
- VALUATION CONNECT APPOINTS SHAWN MURPHY AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT TRADITIONAL APPRAISAL OPERATIONS
- Mortgage Connect Appoints Brian Frye As Executive Vice President Servicing & Capital Markets Strategy
- Mortgage Connect Ranked No. 209 In Financial Services on Inc 5000
- Kevin McCrea joins Mortgage Connect as Vice President of PR & Marketing