Pittsburgh, PA – September 19, 2017 – Mortgage Connect LP, a national mortgage service provider for the nation’s largest financial institutions, investors, and servicers, has been named one of America’s entrepreneurial growth leaders by Inc., ranking number 1504 overall on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most successful companies within the economy’s dynamic privately held businesses. Against a backdrop of increased regulation, a declining refinance market, and rising interest rates, Mortgage Connect has expanded to provide comprehensive mortgage settlement services and has opened offices in California, Texas, New York, Alabama and Colorado.
600 Clubhouse Drive
Moon Township, PA 15108
Vendors, use: firstname.lastname@example.org
TX | NY | CA | AL | CO
Mortgage Connect Licensing Information
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- MORTGAGE SERVICING VETERAN, JANE KENNEDY, TO SPEARHEAD DEFAULT SALES & STRATEGY FOR MORTGAGE CONNECT
- MORTGAGE CONNECT ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ADFITECH
- MORTGAGE CONNECT APPOINTS ANDREW BOUGH AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF VALUATIONS
- MORTGAGE CONNECT MAKES INC. 5000 LIST OF FASTEST-GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES IN AMERICA FOR SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR AND THIRD TIME SINCE 2017
- HOUSINGWIRE NAMES MORTGAGE CONNECT’S CRISTY WARD TO THE LIST OF 2021 WOMEN OF INFLUENCE