Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), a California consumer can request the following information:
- Categories of personal information a business has collected about the consumer.
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information. Please note: This company does not sell personal information.
- Categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about the consumer.
To request information, please fill-out the form below. Please note that we will only respond to a California consumer about whom we have collected personal information. Requests made by third parties or unverifiable sources will not receive a response.