Improve Portfolio Quality Through a Dedicated Team of Capital Market Experts
We understand fines and funds held back at sale of the loan can significantly impact your profitability, that is why our customized solutions integrate with existing processes or support standalone projects to provide timely delivery of title policies and collateral documents. Our experts help reduce exposure to buy-back and can cure defects in your loan portfolio, no matter how seasoned and difficult the case.
Client-dedicated mortgage and title specialists work with your staff, closing agents, attorneys and other third parties to ensure your documents are delivered in the most expeditious manner. Mortgage Connect’s expert field researchers leverage up-to-date, robust databases and repositories as well as retrieve courthouse documents. Plus, our underwriter agnostic approach assures we employ all resources available for the quickest results in the industry.
- Nationwide coverage – 50 State solution
- Exceptional turn times in all counties
- Expertise on quality, compliance & regulatory requirements
- Ability to cure any defects in your loan portfolio, no matter how seasoned
- Defined service level agreements extend variable cost solutions
- Customized reporting
- Integration with all major platforms & LOS systems
Trailing Document Management Services
- Ownership Report – Deficiency Identification & Lien Validation
- National Recordation – Handling all Recordation Needs
- Public Record Document Retrieval – Retrieval of any Recorded Document
- Collateral Exception Curative – Research & Procure Curative Required Items to Resolve Collateral Exceptions on Security Instruments, Note, Assignments & Title Policy as well as Handling Borrower Execution
- Title Policy Retrieval – Retrieval of Outstanding Title Policies from Issuing Agents, Title Insurers & Originating Lenders