New York Solution
Unique, Innovative Solutions Addressing the New York Market Challenges
Mortgage Connect is one of the leading closing services providers for the state of New York. We consistently bring value and insight into this unique and complex market. With offices located centrally in Midtown Manhattan, Mortgage Connect is committed to delivering high-touch services along with compliance expertise, third party oversight and full transparency into all transactions.
Local Presence – National Platform
- Local offices in Midtown Manhattan
- State wide solution
- Compliance– TRID ready platform with expertise in the New York market
- Extended hours of operation
- Dedicated hotline – local support team
- Local market knowledge for all scenarios (CEMAs, COOPs, UCC Filings)
- Competitive pricing
- Operational excellence – speed & consistency
- Enhanced consumer experience
We provide our exclusive network of certified New York Attorneys with access to exclusive resources, proprietary technology of our National platform.
Our specialized attorney services are proven to:
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Reduced costs & time allocation
- Deliver transactional transparency
- Ensure superior compliance
- Provide business growth opportunities
Our New York Attorney Elite Program creates unique solutions and unparalleled benefits for both our National Lender Partners and New York Attorney Partners.
Mortgage Connects local presence, expertise, and proactive approach to the constantly changing regulatory environment has enabled us to develop solutions that are tailored specifically to address the market challenges faced by Lenders in New York today. Through our unique and innovative platform our goal is to provide our Lender partners with a comprehensive approach to real estate transactions by providing the knowledge, technology, compliance and meticulous oversight needed for each closing transaction.
The Lender benefits of our New York solution include:
- Centralized Model and Consistency – Centralized platform built around Lender specifications and requirements (i.e. Specific docs, processes, communication & code of conduct) in order to improve security and increase operational efficiencies
- Transactional Transparency – Immediate visibility into the transaction through proprietary eConnect technology
- More Control, and Minimized Risk – We manage execution, risk and oversight and set the standard for best practices for vetting, training and certifying attorneys
- Service Excellence – Local expertise backed by a reputable and well-capitalized national platform. Our performance-based approach delivers compressed turn times and proactive clearance of title exceptions
To find out more about our New York Elite Program and Attorney/Lender Benefits contact Chante Coury at CCoury@mortgageconnectlp.com.